Using Arbiter Software
- LOGGING ONTO THE SYSTEM
- Receive the Welcome Email
- Respond to the Email
- Email address
- Accept invitation to join Arbiter network
- Sign into your assigning organizations network
- Start page and its components
- SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Click on the icon
- Complete your personal info: address, SSN, DOB etc
- Complete your phone numbers section
- BLOCKING DATES
- Click on icon “Calendar”
- Block whole days
- Block partial days
- Block same day for period of time
- Don’t multiple block same day
- You control your blocks except after having accepted a match
- ACCEPTING ASSIGNMENTS
- Click on icon “Schedule” after receipt of Email re assignments
- Accept or Decline match
- After mark “Accept” or “Decline” box - Click SUBMIT
- Check notes if box is green
- Print schedule
- If you have questions about assignments – Call Miles
- If you have Arbiter related questions – Call Dave Dunlap
- AFTER THE MATCH
- Referee for Varsity match must report match results
- Lead referee for Junior Varsity match must report match results
- Log into Arbiter and click the icon - Schedule
- PROCESSING THE MATCH REPORT
- Find the match which you are reporting
- Click on the “R” associated with the match. It should be red in color.
- Record the score of the match and indicated if any of the officials were “Late” or a “No Show”. Also call Miles if either of these occurs.
- DO NOT report ANYTHING in the “Comment” section of the report.
- Click “Save”. You will have the page reappear after this.
- Now click on the “CSOA Game Report” link. You will be taken directly to the CSOA Game Report we have been using for some time.
- You must complete both forms. The Arbiter form is used for payroll purposes. The CSOA report is used for reporting to VHSL and the schools.
- After the reports have been completed, the “R” will become Green in color.
- MATCH REPORT FOLLOWUP
- All match reports must be completed on a timely basis in order for you to get paid.
- CSOA has sanctions in place if you don’t file your reports timely.
- Someone will be following up with you about unfilled match reports.
- Please cooperate with this !! It just makes extra work for someone if you don’t.